Power your headphones. Big style
With maximum output power (32R) around 10 times that of iPhone 6 (285mW vs. 27mW), the nano iDSD Black Label can drive most headphones on the market.
It’s small, lightweight and battery powered. You can take the nano iDSD Black Label everywhere you go and it won’t drain your phone’s battery.Just switch on the BL first and then plug in your device. The Lithium Polymer battery gives the nano iDSD Black Label 10 hours of non-stop musical enjoyment.It also has a special USB male ‘A’ connector for a direct connection. Use a USB-to-Lightning (Apple) or OTG connector (Android). Or if at home, just use the enclosed USB3.0 cable to connect to a PC.
Stream Apple Music/Google Play/Spotify/Tidal/Youtube content from your phone to a whole other level of quality. Add kick-a** sound to your gaming by connecting your console or computer.
Master Quality Authenticated
iFi always strives to bring you choice. We’ve added yet another file format to our portfolio in the form of MQA in the new BL. Take TIDAL or your MQA file to a whole new level.MQA is an audio technology developed by Bob Stuart. This technology makes hi-res audio streaming a reality and delivers studio master quality audio to your headphones.
High-Res Audio Certified
The nano iDSD Black Label is one of the best native highest-resolution DACs you can find, supporting PCM up to 32/384 kHz and DSD up to 256 times the sample rate of a CD, even on Mac OSX* and mobile phones*. It is also certified ‘High-Res Audio’ according to the stringent criteria set down by JEITA and JAS (Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association and Japan Audio Society). Don’t accept low-resolution music!(*firmware upgrade needs to be applied to enable DSD256 on all devices)
Perfect your listening pleasure
The nano iDSD Black Label lets you choose between the ‘Listen’ (Minimum Phase Bezier Filter) and ‘Measure’ (Linear Phase Transient Aligned Filter) options. It’s the only portable DAC to give you so much control.
Compatible. Like no other.
The new headphone amplifier delivers more than double the power of the original nano iDSD into 16 Ohm and over four times the power into high-impedance headphones. Meanwhile, the built-in IEMatch circuit ensures that even extremely sensitive headphones and IEMs are ‘hiss free’ throughout the volume range.The nano iDSD Black Label also includes the S-Balanced wiring system for the headphone outputs, giving the full benefit of balanced outputs when used with headphones and IEMs (fitted with balanced wiring) with low-noise and lower distortion. Even unbalanced headphones benefit, as S-Balanced cuts crosstalk in half (without the need to re-wire headphones to benefit).
– Input(rear): USB2.0 type A “OTG” Socket (with iPurifier® technology built-in)
– Output(rear)； 1 x Audio fixed line out L+R 3.5mm
– Digital Filter: 2 positions, 2 filters
– Outputs(front): 2 x Headphone Audio 3.5mm one direct and one with iFi iEMatch® integrated
– DAC: DSD, DXD, PCM DAC by Burr Brown Bit-Perfect DSD processing, Bit-Perfect DXD processing
– Clock: Low-jitter crystal clock
– Audio Formats: DSD 256/128/64/12.4/11.2/6.2/5.6/3.1/2.8
MQA 88.2/96/176.4/192kHz filters
– Filter–PCM: Listen(transient optimised minimum phase)
Measure(frequency response optmised)
–DSD: Listen(extended bandwidth transient optimised)
Measure (narrow bandwidth, low output band noise optimised)
–DXD: Fixed Bit-Perfect Processing
–MQA: Fixed MQA Filter
– Amplifier: Dual Mono 2 x 285mW Direct Drive, coupling capacitor free circuit for highest fidelity
– Volume Control: 3.5mm TRRS with Balanced compatible wiring
– Dynamic Range(including DAC): > 109dB(A) @ 3v (Direct)
> 107dB(A) @ 0.5V (iEMatch®)
– THD &N (@ 125mW/30R): < 0.005%
– Max. Output (<10% THD): > 3.5V @ 600Ω Load (Direct) (20mW/600Ω)
> 2.9V @ 30Ω Load (Direct) (285mW/30Ω)
> 1.7V @ 15Ω Load (Direct) (200mW/15Ω)
– Output Impedance : < = 1Ω (Direct)
< = 4Ω (iEMatchsup>®)
– Channel Separation: > 79dB @ 600Ω Load (Direct)
> 79dB @ 15Ω Load (Direct) (1kHz, TRRS plug Balanced wiring)
– Dynamic Range(Line): > 109dB(A)
– THD & N(0dBFS Line): < 0.004%
– Output Voltage(Line): : 2.15V (+/-0.05V)
– Output Impedance: < 240Ω
– Channel Separation: > 99dB (@ 1kHz)
– Jitter(correlated): Below test set limit
– Dimensions: 96(l) x 64(w) x 25.5(h)mm
– Weight: 139g (0.31 Ibs)